NuWoman® BALANCE is a scientifically formulated natural dietary supplement which may support young women from 18 years of age to feel their normal, happy, healthy selves everyday. Many young women experience an emotional roller coaster of highs and lows that can affect everyday life. This can dramatically affect how you feel, act and behave in your relationships as well as exaggerate stresses within study, work and family.
- Natural Hormone Balance Support for young women
- May support young women from 18 years of age feel their normal, happy selves everyday
- May support Pre-menstrual issues
- Trusted brand # 1 hormone balance brand for over 15 years.
Whilst many women experience hormonal fluctuations during the premenstrual period few women realise that they can experience excessive hormonal fluctuations during everyday life. Common issues arising are: emotional, stressed, mood swings, anger, PMS, feeling low, tiredness.
1 tablet in the morning, preferably with food. For additional support a second tablet may be taken in the evening. Use only as directed and consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
NuWoman® BALANCE should be taken for a minimum of two menstrual cycles before assessing its effectiveness.
NuWoman® BALANCE combines the internationally studied and proven effectiveness of Cimicifuga racemosa with natural amino acids, nutrients and vitamins to assist natural hormone balance.
- L–Tyrosine– assists in regulating adrenal and thyroid function as well as improving moods. Can lead to increased energy, weight loss and reduced anxiety*.
- Chromium– Balances blood sugar levels which increases energy levels and reduces food cravings*.
- Cimi-MaxTM–has been used as a hormonal controlling agent in NuWoman BALANCE due to its proven affect upon the hormonal system.
- Vitamin B6, B9, B12– Increases oestrogen clearance via the liver. This helps reduce oestrogen dominance and supports hormonal balance.
- We advise that if you suffer from any liver problems you should seek the advice of your healthcare professional before taking NuWoman BALANCE.
- On rare occasions gastro-intestinal upset or hypersensitivity (rash or irritation) may be experienced.
- We recommend as a good healthcare practice to not take NuWoman BALANCE while pregnant or breast feeding.
- It is always advisable to let your healthcare professional know when you are considering taking a dietary supplement.
- Use only as directed and consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist. Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a balanced diet.
- Free from dairy, lactose, gluten, starch, yeast and artificial colouring. Suitable for vegans.
- Do not use the product if the blister foil is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30ºC.